Only Campy item at my place is a 15mm, aka peanut butter wrench.  It's
nice, but unless (until?) I buy a SimpleOne and the budge wheels,
probably won't have much use for it.

Probably my favorite tools are a set of Bondhus allen wrenches.  They
sit out on my bench get used weekly, or more if tinkering.

Do have a basic set of Park Tools and they were used to build my
Hillborne, as well as some of my other bike builds and later
conversions.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN