On Jul 25, 5:35 pm, Brewster Fong <bfd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As for tools, if you have Campy or Shimano hubs or any other with ball
> bearing and cup & cone,  then you must get Campy cone wrenches:
>
> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_I4Snyzw2IMM/TQzmirh_XRI/AAAAAAAAFqY/rzL26lZ...

Unfortunately, the last two generation of Campagnolo Record and Chorus
hubs (from '99 on) do not require cone wrenches to work on.  At least
that's the excuse I provide to avoid having to spend $$$ for a set of
Campagnolo cone wrenches.  (Shimano hubs don't require anything more
than Park wrenches, especially since at least a couple require the
17mm that Campagnolo do not make)

-B