Hi Joe,

Well, you know I went with the Hunq.  I love it, and I only ride on smooth
paved roads.  I didn't really need the slightly stouter tubing, but it
didn't matter.  The Hunq rides beautifully on paved roads with the Schwalbe
700 x 50 Big Apples I have on it.  It doesn't feel sluggish at all, though I
wouldn't doubt that a Sam with narrower tires might feel a little zippier.
 Color schemes are so subjective.  I happen to be one who loves the gray and
kidney bean red colors of the Hunq.  Of the different Riv model color
schemes, I'd have to say that my hands down favorite would have to be the
Bombadil foresty green and cream color scheme.  Simply gorgeous.

Joe, you owe it to yourself to go to Riv HQ and look at, sit on, and test
ride those bikes!  Try bikes with the different bars- moustache, albatross,
Bullmoose...and, if you like drops, the Noodle.  Trying the different models
with different cockpit setups, will really help you to decide which model
and setup looks and feels just right for you.

As others here have said, you can't go wrong with either.  Try both out, and
see which one feels like "home" to you.

Good luck!  And have fun with the process!

Geoff