I'm 5'8" and have a PBH of 80.  I have and love my 52 Sam
(Waterford.)  There's plenty of standover room and allows for higher
bars (I have drops on it.)  If I had unlimited cash (and storage),
I'd think about getting a Hunq. or Bombadil, and probably an
Atlantis.  But for one bike, I'm glad I made the choice I did.  It
really does everything I want it for(but maybe not "mountain" biking
and not long distance touring if those are in your itinerary.)  In the
end, I'm sure you'll be happy with either.
Norman