I have a CK headset on my Atlantis and am considering it's replacement since
the bike shimmies a lot at speed. I read CK headsets were notorious for
enhancing shimmy.

I've read here that shimmy is significantly reduced by ball and something
types of headsets. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be
appreciative.

Rene

Sent from my iPhone 4