My son and I are going to ride the Hilly Hundred for the first time
this year. I will be riding my Atlantis and my son will be riding his
Trek 2200r. My son asked why I was not riding my carbon fiber
Cannondale Synapse. I told him someone has to ride a real bike to
carry all of our support gear. Anyway, I plan on riding on Jack Brown
Green tires and was wondering if this is a good choice for this type
of ride? The Jack Browns have been good to me so far.

Thanks