Thanks for the suggestion, Smitty. I contacted Dick at Country Bike Store
who has the same rig. Must be the Taiwan frame, I didn't ask but will. It's
a 12 hour drive each way for me to test ride so, can any of you attest to
the ride quality between a Taiwan Sam Hillborne and a Waterford A. Homer
Hilsen? Naturally, I'd prefer to save $1K if they feel basically the same
with no, or 5 lbs. worth or gear. Now, if they're only $500 dollars apart,
I'd be more inclined to buy up to the prettier paint and Waterford
origination (AHH).

And to attest to the green color, Dick also suggested that the green is much
prettier in person than in the website. Personally, I love the old orange
and would prefer it.

Best to all.