+1 for the Dennings of The Country Bike Shop; I drove there late 2009 (6 hours
each way for me) just to straddle a Hillborne. I was nervous that I maybe
misunderstood or fumbled the whole PBH thing and would find myself getting a
poorly-fitting bike. They set it up with my kind of bars, did the PBH
measuring, let me straddle one with a B17 (which is now my favorite kind if
saddle), and chatted with me and my companion for a good while about bike-y
things in their completely delightful shop.

12 hours each way in a car is tough to justify for any shopping trip. But going
to The Country Bike Shop is a big incentive.

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean