I know with my JB blues the sidewalls gave out before the tread. My
greens have held up surprisingly well. I've tried to save them for
events and riding on smooth roads. I replaced one after it just became
really cut up and flatting frequently. I've been really fond of
Schwalbes lately but have to admit that when I ride my rando bike,
which is sporting JB greens, there the ride is much smoother and the
bike feels faster. There's a lot of variables that figure into the
equation but still, the greens are nice.

I don't ride with a computer so I don't really know the total mileage
I got out of the greens. I got a super randonneur series and training
rides out of a set last year. I have no idea on the mileage. That
doesn't really answer your question though. I guess, if you like them
and it's not breaking the bank to use them, keep with them and rotate
them as recommended by Sheldon.

--mike