No doubt that the Nitto rack is a fine piece of bike jewellery. I've no
doubt it will mount to most bars easily. Though you probably want to take it
off when you're not using the bag, since it serves no other function and
looks like it would be pointy and menacing.
I guess I just don't understand why there needs to be an "off the rack"
mounting system. Riv sells at least 7 models of front rack already - the
Marks, Mini, Top, 2-Strut, Big Front, High Rider and Pletscher - all of
which can be used for carrying many various things in addition to supporting
a bag, and literally dozens of other front bags exist that don't seem to be
burdened by the need for a unique mounting system, or even headtube specific
sizing. Just seems uncharacteristically limited is all....

-Pete