Is this the same kind of thin mat I see sticking out of purses and packs all
over Manhattan? If so, I really can't imagine carrying that little thing on yor
back would cramp your style.
Do you really need a $100 piece of hardware to carry the same thing that every
19 year old model wanna be schleps up and down park avenue all day? C'mon
people, where's that creative spirit?
How about strapping it to your top tube with a couple of $1 pieces of Velcro?