What do all those Chinese, South Indians, Filipinos and Japanese
(among others) have to say about the last part of this sentence?

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 5:45 PM, charlie <cl_v...@hotmail.com> wrote:
what I get from reading Taubes/Marks Daily Apple/ Paleo etc.
> is to eat high protein, good fats, fresh vegetables (the leafy green
> kind) berries,certain nuts, and some fruits

**and avoid all starchy carbohydrates bread, potatoes, corn, rice,
sugar..... basically eat a healthy diet.**