Hey all!

My close friend Kristin is a nurse and a 650b rider (I helped convert
her bike).  My friend Stephen and I bought her wheels off of another
on this listserve.  Now her rear wheel got stolen!  Oh no.  While
helping deliver babies nonetheless.  Does anyone have an extra 650b
wheel sitting around that they could sell?  email me off list with
your asking price, and I'll check in with her for what funds she has.

thanks,
James in St. Louis