I think 'watercolour bike portraits' could be a niche market.  Imagine the
horror that most of us feel when a loved one tries to buy us a bike item.
It's almost unthinkable.  But this is something that my wife could
photograph one of my Riv's, send you the photo and $50 and get back a
frameable piece of OOAK art that I'd love.  Heck, I'd probably hang the
painting of Jay's bike in my house, and it's not even my bike.  Imagine if
you traded Riv bike portraits in exchange for $50 Riv gift certificates.
You'd have yourself a free frameset in no time!