Patrick,

Thank you too! I paint/draw/sculpt etc anything and everything. Since I was
in a high chair, art has been my best form of communication. I can't not do
it.

As for galleries and such...yea, sometimes what passes for art is beyond me.
But then again some of it sells for big bucks too. I have been asked a few
times to do large south westerny kind of paintings, but have only accepted
one such job. They loved it, but to me it was horrible.

Art school taught me how to hone my craft and do the realistic
interpretations of things...but once I got out, I chose to create more
colorfully and try to capture the imagery in my head. For better or worse.

My website was last updated just before my daughter was born in 07. Since
then most all my work has been commissions from previous sales and random
art shows I enter. Not much recent work has made it to the site. But it
still has a pretty good sampling of what I do.

www.bradclick.com