WOW...yep! I want the exact same tire for the Hilsen.

Like you, I have been running the Pasela TG 700x37.

I have even talked myself into liking the way all black tires look to open
up the choices. So far the Marathon line up has been most promising, but it
seems they have true measurements of under 40 then jump up to 50. Those are
crazy expensive tires to "maybe" fit on the big end. I would run Big Apples
if I could...but realistically, 42-44 would be sweet.

There is a tire being put out by J&B Importers under their house brand
Origin8 that looks to be a Marathon sorta kinda look alike. Specs say it has
a kevlar protection, folding bead, all black with reflective side stripe.
29x1.75 (44.4). I think they retail @ $24ea. I might try a set of those.

Still...I would rather dig on a set of Supremes in a 42ish.