I wish I could find a great non-cleated cycling shoe - something with a very
thin but stiff sole, for my MKS touring pedals, and have wondered about the
new Merrills. This review shows just how flexible they are, do those really
work well for cycling?

http://www.myfivefingers.com/merrell-true-glove-review/

I'll visit the local show shop, see if they have some to try on.

- Andrew, Berkeley