I *really* don't understand the problem people have with this ad, every time it
comes up.

It's not an Atlantis and has nothing to do with the Atlantis as far as I can
tell.  It's not an All-Rounder of the era.  If it is indeed a test run of the
Long Low (e.g. between prototype and production) then it's from about 1995 or
so.  Grant did sell those frames- prototypes and such- as what they were via
the catalog/Reader.  No reason for him to keep them hanging around RWHQ taking
up space and gathering dust.  There's money tied up in them and the lifeblood
of a business is cash flow.

I think the price is too high for what it is, as mentioned in another post, but
that's the only issue I see with the ad.  Someone else may think that it is a
great value and snap it up.  I bet it rides great, since every Riv I've ever
been on rides great.