Ha!  Just saw the photo of the HS.  Last March, Grant showed Erin and
me his beautiful design of asymmetrical seatstays. He had a bit of a
rig set up and showed 'em to us over a latte.  I remember how stunning
they were and how he was playing with the idea.  In June, when the
speculation began, not wanting to tip Grant's cap too much (given the
great windshield escapade) I wrote the following post:

"I think the new bike will have creative and beautiful seat stays here-
to-for never seen."

liesl 'Vindication will come.  Just you wait.' in minneapolis