One more time! (With apologies to James - I know there are more than a few
one-offs/prototypes etc, but I'm going to give it a rest for now.) Here's
the semi-final poster, with Herons added, along with another nice custom. I
would have loved to add that wonderful "mountain mixte" custom they did a
while back, but did not have a good photo to use. Anyone on the list own
that one? A couple of you have asked that this be submitted to Cyclofiend,
and I've had a couple other invitations to lists. Happy to do that, but
I'll wait for an official nod that everything is accurate and in order
first. Not sure where that comes from, so in the mean time, enjoy it as you
like. I kept the original file in Photoshop form, at a size of 30" x 40" -
300dpi. It's a pretty big file. Not enough time this year, but if anyone
would be interested I could make up some custom posters for those
interested in swapping their own bikes into the mix. All I would need is a
high-res shot of your bike or bikes  (driveside like these) with enough
room around it to crop it to fit the scaling. (That was the biggest issue I
had with this task - too many great photos with no room to crop) I have no
idea how much it would cost to do a one-off poster of frameable quality,
but I'll look into that. Many of you lucked out and already see your bikes
in this gathering. I have no idea (other than my own Bombadil) who these
belong to. I suppose anyone can download the original file on Flickr and
take it to Kinkos for a print. I don't think those cost too much. Let me
know if that works OK.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32306142@N07/6493058733/in/photostream

Marty