Ted,
Weren't you one of the original partners with RBW in the Heron
project?  I also have a poster (still in the tube) which is an
artist's rendering of the brick front of a bike shop with a Heron bike
in the window and an old bird smoking and pipe and walking with a cane
out front.  Is this the poster you are referring to?  Why the
controversy?  Inquiring minds want to know.
Bill Carter