Manny,

I almost feel like I know you because your posts are always so
conversational and full of pictures. Most of my posts are dorky gear
related Qs and comments so you likely don't feel the same towards me.
That's beside the point though. I feel for your loss. Every time I hear
about a stolen or stripped bike, I get a knot in my stomach. I think it's
an empathy pain. I completely understand your statement about feeling
guilty. I'm the same way. "If I had been more diligent...." I truly hope
you get your bike back. And that whatever happens you're not stuck on the
brakeless Red Barron Roadmaster for too long.

--Andy "Smitty" Schmidt
Portland, OR