I have never used the Camper, but I have had a Barley bag reinfored
with cardboard in the bottom for several years.  I use the Riv Silver
Hupe and have had no problems with sagging.
 http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/r9.htm
I found it necessary to wrap the stays with some electrical tape for
paint protection when installing, but the Hupe is an ingenious little
device that can be adjusted vertically more easily than a rack.