On behalf of Davis cyclists, I'd like to point out that this is not a typical
experience! Many of us make the trip without flatting, and without parts
falling off our bikes ;-)

Seriously--glad you made it back in one piece, and I hope you enjoyed the parts
of the ride that didn't involve flats and mechanicals.

--Eric N
Sent from my iPad2 