Ah, I get it: mine came across as denying the superiority of the Roadeo
with the various models listed as counter examples. Sorry; I merely wanted
Kelly to be more clear about his reasons.

I've long thought of a Roadeo but the cost also makes me wonder if it is
really so much better than RB1, Calfee, etc etc etc (all used), or for that
matter a, say, new Dave Porter.