Are these tribes still extant?  I wonder what it'd be like for a
member of a tribe to see a bike named after his or her people.  Would
it be like seeing:

"FS: 56cm Englishman"
"Anyone put Hetres on a German?"
"I really regret selling my Japanese.  My new Canadian just isn't the
same."
"Stolen Egyptian"
"American vs Russian: which should I buy"

Happy Friday! :-)
ts