AHH was nice, when it was just that but it's getting a bit moldy IMHO.

BTW did anybody get notified about their deposit on the new bike?

On Friday, January 6, 2012, TSW <tsesun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are these tribes still extant?  I wonder what it'd be like for a
> member of a tribe to see a bike named after his or her people.  Would
> it be like seeing:
>
> "FS: 56cm Englishman"
> "Anyone put Hetres on a German?"
> "I really regret selling my Japanese.  My new Canadian just isn't the
> same."
> "Stolen Egyptian"
> "American vs Russian: which should I buy"
>
> Happy Friday! :-)
> ts
>

> On Jan 6, 6:53 am, jimD <rasterd...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Given the name/trademark lawyerly things that Riv has run into with bike
names, Calumet might be a problem.
>> When photography was based on silver halide and chemistry  I knew
Calumet as a respected business
>> particularly for photo accessory/widgets.
>>
>> Oh I just checked they are still at it
>> (http://www.calumetphoto.co.uk/eng/browse/brands/calumet).
>>
>> -JimD
>>
>> On Jan 5, 2012, at 9:19 PM, Allan in Portland wrote:
>>

>> > Perhaps this gives away my NW Indiana roots, but I gotta say Calumet
would be kinda nice for a bike name. However, those who've never made steel
from ore, or known someone that knew someone who did, probably wouldn't get
it.

>> > So... staying with my Indiana roots as root for good indian names, but
aiming a little less esoteric, I'm not sure one could do better for a bike
than Tippicanoe. It rolls off the tongue. It's fun to say. Friends and
strangers alike won't be able to resist adding "and Tyler too" every time
they see you with your new bike.

>> > Regards,
>> > -Allan
>>
>> > --
groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en.