I agree with Jeremy and Geoff.  This has been one of the more
interesting discussions on the forum in quite a while, but Jeremy's
suggestion is the best of the bunch.  I hope Riv will at least
consider looking into it.  As Patrick mentions, there are many
beautiful Native American tribal names and place names in use here in
the southeast where I live, but it only makes sense to look into those
closer to RBW territory.