Sounds like a great ride.  I will warn people that the climb from Ohio Pyle
park to Falling Water is about 3 miles of 300% grade.  At least that is how it
seemed the year we tried it on a tandem with the wrong gearing and an out of
shape team.

Larry Powers

Get a bicycle.  You will not regret it if you live. - Mark Twain