Since I took the time to explore the links that Bobby provided, I've
answered most of my questions:  It looks like a moderate climb out of
Frostburg for 10+ miles to the Eastern Continental Divide (cool), and then
moderate downhill all the way.  Pretty good for an out-of-shape geezer like
me.  The GAP looks incredible and I'd really like to ride it; if not on
this trip, in the future.  If I decide to join, I will be riding my Bleriot
fitted with Pari-Motos.  I assume that this would be sufficient?   I would
also still be interested in any details of the ride, especially the first
day.  Also, I'm not sure how the second day with possible side trip to
Fallingwater would work, but most likely I would sit out that side trip.
 Thanks for planning this Bobby.  Cheers, Steve