The regular Noodles are more than the regular Albas; then the 46 and 48 are
heat-treated Noodles and have an additional upcharge more.  The brakes
change out, the levers change out, the tires change out;  those are the
things that caught my eye toggling between them.   I've not gone through
and tallyed up each variant, but...  it could be, the higher price packages
is closer to the normal pricing (but w/ the $100 savings), and then they
managed to get enough of some things in the other package to cut the price
another hundred, and passed those along, too...  (don't know, just
guessing...)