Sam......I'm 220 lbs. and ride a single TT 60cm. It is perfect in feel
as a day trip bike. Handles a med. basket and large Saddlesack with up
to 4 days gear great.There is a little flex when running a set of
Toursacks on the rear for longer trips 'cause they hang behind the
rear axle and aren't as close to the rider/bike COG as a saddlebag,
but I only notice it if I shake the handle bars back and forth on
purpose. I do camp/tour with ultralight backpacking gear, though.
I'd rather have a slightly flexy touring bike than a stiffish day
bike.
I've been riding larger framed B'stone RB-1 and RB-T for 20+
years...so I like a compliant frame feel.
Sam as an everyday bike + light tourer.........No question.....;-)
MTCW.