Go for the Atlantis. You'll be delighted with its enduring design,
good looks, durability, agility, and practicality. Nuthin' slow or
sluggish about 'em.

Here's a story on my Atlantis:
http://chasingmailboxes.wordpress.com/2011/11/21/bikes-to-like-kevin-t-s-rivendell-atlantis/

Lots of Atlantis photos here: