Andrew got all funicular on us. The eyeball says the chain is a tad
short of chainette, but I'm an english major.  That being said, my
favorite bit was:

"This implies that Square wheels can roll perfectly smoothly if the
road has evenly spaced bumps in the shape of a series of inverted
catenary curves."