I have the aussies in size M and I have found them quite comfortable -
Usually I wear then over padded bike shorts with a MEC bike knicker
over them. I have been comfortable in a range of 28 to 50 degrees in
sometimes sunny Portland OR. They are neither too tight or too loose -
they don't bag at the knees - they do have a generous rise in the back
- no plumber's butt with these (no offense to any trades persons ;-)
I am 5'11'' 185 lbs (or so) and ride a 65 Hilsen.
+1