I have a pair of the large per Grant's recommendation that you go up a
size.  Observations are that they come up to my chest, and are a bit baggy.
 I would go with M (I'm 5'11 160lbs) next time.  These are warm -
definitely too warm for Seattle winters of 40-50.  They are great when it's
in the 20s or lower.  I'm a bit hot-blooded, however...
Brian
Seattle, WA