+1 on the "Go with what Riv says" sentiment. They do this every day and are
familiar with their bikes and how they fit.

I'm 190cm tall with a 93+ pbh... I ride a 65cm Hilsen and I can't imagine a
bike fitting better. That said, I probably would be fine on a 67cm too. But
I think a 63cm would feel a bit small.

--Smitty