I'm 188cm with a pbh of 94cm. I ride a 65cm AHH. I run the bars at the same
height as the saddle. I've found that I need to run a short dirt drop stem to
be comfortable on the bike. The top tube still feels long for me - the top tube
feels long on every modern bike I ride sized according to RBW recommendations.
The seat and bar height is spot on, but the reach feels too stretched out. It
doesn't help that my femurs are really long. To get the right orientation to my
pedals, I have to use a long setback seat post with Brooks saddles. I'm also
using Nitto noodles - also exacerbating the reach issue. It might be worth the
wait to you to go custom. I wish I had. FYI, I've owned 4 Riv's, a 64 Atlantis,
a 60 bombadil, a 64 Quickbeam and the 65 AHH. The QB fits the best of the bunch
and the Atlantis was a close second. The top tubes on those were both 60cm. I
still have the QB and, unfortunately, sold the Atlantis to buy the AHH.

Dave