I had my "aught-nine" copper AHH on the 9:35 ferry today.  Great day - got
some snow between the sun breaks, and saw a nice black Roadeo zoom by on
it's maiden voyage according to the owner who just finished the build last
night.  No other Rivs spotted, but a good ride.  I'll post some pics when I
get 'em uploaded.