1-I have two Santini made in Italy long sleeve 50% wool 50% acrylic
jerseys for sale. One is size 3, fits like a medium on the snug side
w. three rear buttoned pockets, short zipper front main color is royal
blue w. white,black and grey stripes. I'm 150 pounds 5'9.5 and it fits
well on top of a thin long sleeve undershirt. The second is size 4.
Very snug on me. Main color is navy blue w. red sleeves, white,red and
navy blue stripes. 3 buttoned rear pockets, short zipper front. Both
are very nice quality jersey's, racer style. $25.ea including
shipping.

2- One pair of Nifty swifty wire bead 650b tires and one pair of
Schwalbe fattys 650b. The fattys have been ridden around 3 times and
the Nifty's around a dozen times. Both pairs for $70. including
shipping