Just to be clear regarding following Rivendell's advice: Keven told me
to get at least a 66 when I told him my PBH initially, and I muddled
up the process with bad measurements and inexperience. With better
measurements and knowing what I like a la Rivendell bikes for the Sam,
he told me a 64cm Sam would fit like the 68 that I should have gotten,
and he was completely confident that the 64 would fit me really well.
In short, you'd do well to get good measurements and take Riv's
suggestion.

Keven was more than right, as the Sam is the nicest bike I would ever
find it necessary/reasonable to own. Grant does seem to have a truly
extraordinary ability to design a frame for maximum comfort,
performance and fun.