From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Thomas Nezovich [t...@cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 7:39 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] WTB/try/ect 650B wheels

Here are some pictures on newly created  Flickr  page:
http://flic.kr/ps/29QDzR
On Feb 29, 2012, at 10:52 PM, Peter Morgano wrote:

Was considering this too, any pics of the setup?

On Feb 29, 2012 10:34 PM, "Thomas Nezovich" <t...@cox.net<mailto:t...@cox.net>>
wrote:
I did this very conversion last season.  At first I tried some old Shimano
Altus cantis that just fit the larger diameter 650b wheels.  Eventually I
obtained some smooth arm Paul Moto BMX V brakes that work very well.  The
larger diameter wheels have raised the bottom bracket a bit but it is not
noticeable because the Atlantis was quite low to begin with.  The Hetres that I
can now use on my 56 cm Atlantis are a joy.