We'd all be much more content if BQ would stop publishing pictures of
fully-kitted Herse randonneurs that weighed 17 lbs!

As an experiment, I weighed my 60cm Sam with its racks 'n fenders n' stuff
and it was about 28 lbs.(I can't recall if the handlebar bag was on there,
but I"m pretty sure it was not. No tools or pump either.)

I then tried stripping it down and re-building it as light as possible with
parts I had lying around, plus a few new bits I was able to find cheaply.
The best I could get it down to was 23 lbs. The biggest-impact things I was
able to change were the saddle - swapping a WTB for the Brooks was 3/4 of a
lb., and the tires - Schwalbe Ultremo 28s with lightweight tubes instead of
Pasela TG 35s saved almost a pound per wheel.

Now, of course, it was no longer the same bike! And no amount of
"satisfaction" with weight savings made up for the bone jarring ride of the
28's pumped up to 115 psi to keep my considerable self from pinch flatting
them!

Your bike looks fantastic, comfortable and practical. I'd say whatever it
weighs is "just right!"

-Pete in CT