Thanks the responses. Consider me off the ledge but still investigating the
possibility of a more stripped down bike. The pictured bike is my one and
only and as set up serves me well in that regard. City riding, work out
rides, 80+ mile all day fun rides, hauling the kid to school in the
trailer, that tour I keep putting off...

- Ryan