It may not have the resolution of a standard camera, but it's worth the $$ to
me just to have the technology. This is unlike any camera that has even been
available to the public since ... well, since the advent of photography. I find
that irresistible (and, by the way, I'll be at the local Apple Store next
Friday to pick up the "new" iPad (3)

--Eric N