Lyto seems cool,  ipad3 not so much.  Don't get me wrong my 5 year old
loves her ipad2 but it is little more than a toy and seems like just a
thing to have because it is out there.  A small laptop still gives me much
more utility for the same cost and I can upgrade it without facing the
apple regime.  Might pick up the Lyto camera for my wife,  she loves
photography. Cool pics.