Thanks David and Jim, Living only a few hours away I am very lucky to have
been able to make one visit to investigate and one to pick up. The Saturday
team rocked. Harry and Vince spent quite a bit of time with me, talking
bike/part talk. When I went to pick up, Jay was super helpful, and Keven
let me see his bike to make comparisons. Oh how I wish RBW was my LBS :)

Steven