Hi Steve, A belated welcome to the world of car-free Riv-ness. I'm car-free
too but I ride a cargo bike most of the time. The Riv is my "sports car"
that doesn't get driven as much as it should. Yer Sam's a beauty. The cream
fenders go great with the green. I think you should get out and take those
Monterey Bay Bike Trail pics this weekend. If nothing else it'll remind
those of us west of the Cascades what sunny and warm looks like.

--Smitty