Yet another instance of delusional ebay selling.

New ($132 and you are really close to free shipping):
http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/r3.htm

Ebay used ($149 with shipping):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nitto-Rack-Japan-rivendell-rear-MTB-26-nickel-Very-Nice-/180848847119?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1b6e690f#ht_649wt_1344

More proof that crack don't smoke itself