From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Randall Rupp
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 10:41 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: New Drivetrain for my Atlantis

I'm using it on two bikes, both with Shimano LX long cage rapid rise rear
derailleurs.  Works fine.  For the front I found that the Powershift (not
Ultrashift) worked ok.  It can make your head hurt trying to figure out what
Campy is doing year to year with PowerShift, UltraShift, and even group to
group.  But Ergos are nice, that's the only reason I did it.

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Michael_S